Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy week

Yesterday was busy, We went to the temple At 6:15 and did Baptism’s for the dead and then skipped breakfast with the ward, and went to get doughnuts and then go home to help my mom with a Pow Wow for the scouts. There I went to help teach with My friends (Connie and Tresa) teach the horsemanship class from 9:00 to 12:00 and the wind was perfect since it held out until the last boy left and then gave the kite festival the wind that it wanted although it was really windy, then we worked out side in the yard planting and pulling weeds and pruning trees and so forth. Then it got fun, I was really tired since I stayed up until 12:30 before going to bed and Friday and got up at 5:30 to feed my horses and then go to the temple but Mom had gotten up at 2:00 AM and stolen Jed’s phone because it was his B-Day. She texted everyone on his phone and told them to come and surprise him at 8:00. It was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. Liesl,
    I am grateful for you! You are so good to help with whatever is going on! Thank you so much for your help with Pow Wow, Roundtable, Pinewood Derbies, etc. etc. etc.! I am grateful for you! I am grateful for your smile, your kindness, your insight, your friendship, your abilities, your vision, your creative ideas:), your companionship! I love you "Loving Liesl!"
    You were cute Saturday night - So tired, and yet, so wanting to be a part! You are a beautiful young lady, and as I watch you grow, I admire you more and more! Smile! You're Beautiful!
    Love, Mom xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete