Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Spotlight

I am going to try to do a Spotlight on someone every Sunday from now on. Today I want to spotlight my Dad. Today being Fathers Day I figured that today would be a great day to spotlight him. these are some Characteristics that I admire in my Dad
F: Friendly, Fun, Faithful, Forgetful {Just Kidding;) Forgiving, Family Man, gives Freely
A: Athletic, Admired, Artistic, Awesome, Amazing high Achiever, All ways there.
T: Trustworthy, Thrifty, TIGHT, Thankful.
H: Honest, Has Honor, Helpful, good seance of humor, Hero.
E: Educated, Exciting, Elect.
R: Reverent, Respectful, Resourceful, Righteous.
My FATHER is the Greatest, I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH! When we were in Heaven we got first choice and I choose Him - Sorry Guys I took the BEST.
My Favorite Memory with Dad,
Sitting down with Dad almost every Sunday night to read stories out of the Friend.
Listening to Stories of his childhood.
When I was about 6,7, or 8, I Would Sing "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" When He Got home from Work every night.
I Want to start a tag for Fathers on Fathers Day.
The Rules are:
Post a FATHER characteristics that you enjoy in you own Dad.
Post a Favorite Memories that you have with you Dad
Tag 3 other People and Post instructions

I Tagged:
Aunt Heidi
Granny Kathryn
Marta (Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment