Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Emma Smith

alue="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaH_OKPO-zs&hl=en">
I just saw this up on the computer and thought of how much that Emma Smith has gone through. I am reading the book called "Emma, a women of faith" and thought that this clip resembled just a tiny part of what she went through.
Emma is my Hero. She went through so much for this church. She lost 3 sons before she could have one that lived, she lost the respect of her Father because he thought that she was a fool for marrying Joseph Smith. She helped translate the Gold plates but wouldn't even think about taking even just a little peek at the plates even when she knew that others had seen them.
I realy look up to her and if i had to choose two Women that I would want to be like it would be My MOM and Emma Smith.
I pray that I can become Half as Great Women as these two women are.
I Love My Savior Jesus Christ and know that He lives. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet called for these latter-days. I know that the Book Of Mormon was brought forth at this time to help us. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment