Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quick review

I haven't posted since the Tri!?! It seems like that was FOREVER ago. Lets see, Since then I have gone to EFY (The best place ever) for a week, - That was really fun, and testimony building - I had Youth Conference the first week of June, - A mini EFY session for the stake:), Where I also got to see Natalie and Mallory Harr (My cousins that i haven't seen in Forever - and last week we were going to Lake Powell, but we decided against it, instead we went to Sand Hallow, I went Hiking in Zion's ( I did Angles Landing with the Heatons, and we did it barefoot:) It was really fun.
I am doing The Wasatch Back Ragnar Really this weekend, but I hope that I can do good as I haven't trained :(
I've got to get back to Cookies:) bye.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing young lady Liesl. Thanks for leting me be a part of your life. My day was made much more special yesterday when I received an anonymous thank you card in the mail. HOpe you know you are very special and indeed you have a wonderful fmaily and parents that teach you eternal truths. You are who you are because of your choice to be obedient to them. Love you lots, Arlene

    ReplyDelete