Monday, August 10, 2009

Quick Catch Up:)

When ever I work on designing my blog, I usually don't postL so I am trying to make that not so.

I don't even know where to start. So I guess I will start with Basketball tournaments for Jed. Jed played in 2 recruiting tournaments and got 2 Major scholarships. He got more than 2 but the ones that he his trying to pick between is Houghton University, and Southern Virginia University. I am excited for him, but school starts in like 3 weeks, that means that he will be gone in two!!! It also means that he is leaving next week to go and tour them, another few days without my brotherL.

Work with the Horses is doing well, but we will see what happens when school starts (yikes!). However I left for a week, only to find that I am now in charge of only 6 horses including my own 3 in my section, as opposed to the 11 that I had when I started. There were 3 that moved in the last week!!!

We went to spend 2 days in SLC 2 weeks ago and wouldn't you know it, we stayed for a week and a half! So it has put us behind in a lot of things, including seeing my BFF who has been here all summer and leaves next week, but she is far enough away that I haven't seen her yet! I hope that we do get to see each other.

While we were in SLC we got the news that my Great Aunt Janet, died of a brain tumor last Mon. She was always friendly and happy, but has been battling cancer of one form or another for a few years now. Her Funeral was Sat. and even though it was under sad circumstances, it was fun to see all my cousins that I don't get to see very often, I think we made a record, and saw some cousins that we haven't seen in forever twice in the last 3 months! Although the first meeting was betterJ

No comments:

Post a Comment