Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First day of school

Can You Believe It!
Yesterday was my very first day at a public school!!! (It was still only seminary but still)
I was scared at first but my teacher is awesome and it was funner that I thought it would be.
I am 14 and haven't stepped in a school room other than my school room at home!
It was really exciting. the next thing that I am scared about is that collage starts on the 26th:) at the collage I am taking: Intro to music, A Group Piano instruction, Music theory, Dixie Form, and World civilisation;)
I cut my hair for the new school year, its feels really short even though it is still shoulder length. It still takes a while to do it just in a different way.
what else is new... I won Reserve sweepstakes in my one horse show of the year, I Found my new favorite song "Cowgirls don't cry" By Brooks and Dunn, I started making cards for my Dad's office, went to the demo derby at the fair, I got my Quilt finished, and Found a book called "Circle of Doors" that is really good (I haven't finished it yet)...

I got to get back to work i post later;)

No comments:

Post a Comment