Friday, September 5, 2008

Isagenix Weight Loss

I have been doing this program called Isageniex and have been on for about 1 week and have already lost 11 Pounds! I am back into pants that I haven't been able to wear for at least a year and am still losing. I am so exited.

Sorry I had to get that out of my system but it is true. This week I: Learned a new hair do, went to YW and it was on make-up and then I had to go and get some because I Don't wear anything but Mascara, learned that next thursday is the midterm test in Seminary, and am still going to college. What can be better? (If I Had time to go and ride my horse I would think that this is the best week so far this year:))

What books are ya'll reading? I haven't read another one since I read "Daughter of the Mountian" that was a realy good book, but I am ready for more, any ideas?

have a GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! I am grateful that life couldn't be better! You look wonderful! Most of all I love the smile on your face and the song in your heart! Thank you Liesl for being my wonderful friend! I think you are darling! I have been so impressed with your determination this week! When you decide you are going to do something, the world had better watch out, because here comes Liesl! You have a beautiful radiance this week. I don't believe it is all about the diet. I believe your cute hair cut, your success in school, yes, even the makeup, your independence have lifted your spirits and helped you to soar! Keep flying beautiful friend! I love you!!!!

    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,you are so beautiful!!! Inside and out! You inspire me in so many ways Liesl! You are like a beautiful rose and every time I see you another petal has begun to unfold and you just get better and better! I love your blog! I love you! Sister Monson

    ReplyDelete