Saturday, February 7, 2009

He Moves Mountains in Me

"He Moves Mountains in Me" have you heard this song? in you you haven't it is song #1 on my play list. This is a great song that I love. I know that My Heavenly Father Loves me. He is so loving and kind that I know that I can go to Him about anything and He will help me.
He is such a great example to me and to all of us. I know that I have a Savior that Love's me and came to the earth to Atone for my sins. I know that He has not only suffered for my sins but went through every thing that I feel, my bad days and my good day's, My sorrow and my Joy, my sadness and my happiness. I am So thankful that Christ went through the Atonement so that I can return to him some day. I know that if I keep trying to do my Best that He will make up the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment