Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What a Week

Well, since I posted last I started to write in a real journal every night so I haven't really thought about my blog. I am Feeling kind of down for it seems no reason at all, (If you don't count Mom, Dad, and Jed all Stressed for different reasons, and not getting to do what you are supposed to do because you are needed somewhere else). I have had a few days this week that I haven't felt like I belong at places. I don't really have any friends that are my age in my ward and so I don't really have someone to talk to at church and it seems that in school that I am just some weird kid that shouldn't be at college or a 10-12th grade seminary class.

On Sunday at Mission Prep (it was also Super-bowl Sunday) the Lyles made a great dinner for after we brook our fast after Mission prep and we called ourselves the "Anti-Super-Bowl- Groupies";-) that was fun.

I got to go on a horse back ride this morning and also Saturday. It is so fun to go out in the hills bareback on you horse. I went to try to see the Sunrise this morning but missed it by about 2 minutesL

One of my favorite songs is called "Names" it is on my playlist if you want to listen, It is all about the Names that Jesus Christ is called by That I really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment