Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I am Living the Dream. My horse Lady is getting better and is hoping that I can get out to walk her today, and my family is the Best!!!
I was trying to fingd my blog and Jed's (My brother) Blog and found that I haven't posted yet! that's not good. We had a great Christmas which included going to Heber to have a Family party with my mom's Family and sleding behind the 4-wheelers on wed. then on Thursday we went to see my Dad's parents and went to see National Treasure 2, then on Friday we went hiking and shopping and to Jed's (16) Basket ball Game in Granger where he started Varsity, Chandler (12) got a new Jump and Skateboard and we can't keep him of it, Sam (7) got this cute yellow Wagon that he pulles every one around in, Brinley (6) got a new helment, doll, adn scooter, Sara (4) got a helment, and scooter, adn Jakob (1) got a 4wheeling playset.
I am so lucky to have a wounderful family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment