Sunday, January 27, 2008

Book of mormon Testomony - President Hinkley

I haven't posted for a while I know, sorry!
Since I posted last, I have tried to post a few times but haven't finished any of them.
I have been doing a few things this month that I should follow up on,
Jan. 11th and 12th I went to a Book Of Mormon Read-A-Thon where we read the Book Of Mormon from Alma 1 to Ether than read Moroni, I was so Cool!!! I did it a my Faith Value Project for YW's, What they did was they had different speakers came and read the book of Mormon , some where slow others where more interesting. In Helaman Dad went to read and told of the 2000 Stripling Warriors in Alma 53:20-21 it states: "And they where all young men and they where exceedingly valiant for courage, and also for strengthand activity; but behold they where men who where true at all timesi whatsoever thimg they where intrusted. Yea, they were men of truth and soberness, for they had been taught to keep the commandments of god and to walk uprightly brfore him." theres where good men who didn't even fear death for they where taught by there mothers that if they trusted God that he would deliver them. I am grateful for there example. When we got to third Nephi it talks about when Jesus is born and the signs of his comeing, any whey they showed the testament and had neet sound effects is was so cool and I felt the spirit so strong I know that it is true and that he will come again and that he is risen and that we to can be risen in the last day. I am thankful for this truth.

We just heard that President Hinkley died today, January 27th, 2008 I know that he went to live with heavenly father again and that he is enjoying the reunion with his Wife that died a few years ago, I am so grateful that we know that we can still be lead that through the keys that the Quaram of the twelve that we can still have a prophet today. I hope that I can live righteously so that I can return again some day. I love the Savior and I love President Hinkley.

Got to go feed horses, be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment